I’m a Software Engineer with a passion for building beautiful and easy to use software that people enjoy using.
Current project: Grip
My current side project is Grip, a native macOS application for interacting with gRPC services:
- Profit — Portfolio performance tracker for macOS and iOS
- Skop — Lightweight framework for writing Kubernetes operators in Go
- sqlbuilder — Go library for building SQL queries
- graphs — Go library implementing various graph algorithms
- Tracklog — Go web application for managing GPX track files
You can find all my public code over at GitHub.
- Mit dem Tesla über 4 Alpenpässe Sep 2018
- Über das Höllental auf die Zugspitze Aug 2016
- Installing OpenBSD with FDE on DigitalOcean Feb 2016
- Implementing Pipes for Ulix OS Jul 2015
- Go at Streetspotr Dec 2015
- Bahnhofsbunker Nürnberg Jan 2013
- Bahnhof Märzfeld Jul 2013
- Climbing in the Dolomites’ Rosengarten Sep 2012
- Monte Vioz Aug 2011
I enjoy opera and keep a list of performances I have seen. The last one I saw was Lohengrin at Staatstheater Nürnberg.
Get in touch
If you want to get in touch, you can send an email or reach out to me on Twitter.